Monday, December 7, 2009

My World

Well, it has been a long time since I sat down to write about my world. While in PA for a week this fall I didn't watch TV or talk on the phone or get on the computer...and it was really nice! When I got back I decided to keep it up. I deleted shows from my DVR, stopped taping some shows and started reading and scrapbooking more. It feels really good. I am doing things that I love and I don't really miss the TV. Don't get me wrong, there are still shows that I can't live without...Grey's Anatomy and The Office to name a few.

I have been caught up in Christmas. I decorated the first week in November and have been listening to Christmas music on the "Sounds of the Season" channel on TV and have been reading Christmas books. Fa la la la love Christmastime!

Speaking of Christmas music...who sings your favorite version of "Last Christmas"? For me it is definitely Wham! It is on the XM radio channel a lot...yay! Oh yeah, Christmas music in the car at all times too!

I have all the Christmas presents bought and wrapped.

The only Christmasy thing I haven't done yet is the cookies. I have to wait, b/c if I do them now Cole and I will eat them up. Gotta have some for Santa!

No comments: