Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekly Question

Wow, I'm hitting a lot of holidays with this weekly question bit.

Anyhoo, it is President's Day.

Do you have a favorite president? (Other than our current one? Haha Republicans! Had to say it!)

I'm not much of a history buff. I remember having to do a report on Herbert Hoover when I was in grade school. I remember the slogan "I like Mike" in the 80's b/c I was in love with a Mike at the time. (Although Mike didn't get elected...and the other Mike didn't think there was a "spark" between us so he never dated me. Yeah, I never got over that.) I was on vacation in Hilton Head Island, SC when Regan died. I wrote in my diary the day Regan got shot. Liked the fact that Carter had a daughter named Amy. Can't really say I have a favorite though. Yet. :)

No comments: