Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Third Grade Memory

For some reason this memory popped into my head, so I thought I'd write about it to make more room up there.



When I was in third grade EVERYONE had a crush on Michael Gashgarian. (That crush went from grade 1 - 8 pretty much...he was hot!) But in third grade I had braces, glasses and a brain-sucker perm. No way I was gettin' the guy.



One day at recess we were all playing kickball and I got up and kicked a doozie and got a triple. Next thing I can remember is that we are both leaning up again the guard rail (get your mind out of the gutter, I did mention a few times that this is 3rd grade people!) and he has his arm around me. I was just frozen...is this really happening? to me? What is going on?



That was awesome! I was so smiley about that.



Nothing like that ever happened again...and nothing ever happened between Michael and I.



Why do I remember this craziness? And why didn't Mike slip me a note asking if I would go with him yes or no?

No comments: