Friday, March 6, 2009

New Favorites and the SCAM-wow

A few weeks ago we were watching the Food Network and there was a special about the best diners with specialities. One place was in NYC and only served peanut butter sandwiches. They made all kinds of different peanut butters...and I found some at Wal*Mart! The favorite in this house is the White Chocolate Wonderful. If you compare the nutrient facts, it is very close to regular peanut butter...it's just yummier! Move over Nutella!



My sister got me a gift card to Trade Secret. (It's a salon that also sells a lot of different brands of hair products.) She suggested the brand Joico. Well, Joico Silk Results is wonderful! I got the shampoo, conditioner, styling cream and gloss serum. (I also had a $10 off coupon AND Joico was BOGO at the time.) I started using the stuff and my hair is sooooo soft. And it lays flatter now! Yay! The stuff is pricey...$16.95 each. But if you can get BOGO or use a coupon it is worth it!


Damn infomercials sucked me in! I saw the ShamWow and thought it would be great to keep near the bathtub to wipe up what Cole splashes out. Well, Dan came home with it tonight...and we dumped water on the kitchen floor and TRIED to wipe it up. The "scam-wow" as I like to call it now, didn't soak up the water like promised. A regular towel would have worked better. Needless to say, this will be returned. One positive...it kept Cole entertained for awhile!!!!
















1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm so bummed about the SCAM-wow! I was so ready to go halfsies with you! That peanut butter sure does look yummy, though! Especially the dark chocolate!!