Friday, December 26, 2008

New for 2009

Well, we were out of town last weekend and then Cole has had a fever since Monday, so needless to say I am not going to finish my advent calendar. The doctor called in some antibiotics so this crazy sickness Cole has should go away now. (hopefully!)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Now for the new part: I am going to do two things each week. One will be a weekly question on Mondays (answer ones you like whenever you feel like it) and the other will be a weekly weigh-in on Wednesdays. The first weigh in will actually be on Thursday, January 1st, then Wednesdays after that. (I am now soooo serious about losing weight. I am way bigger than ever and it is ridiculous! I think if I have to actually let you know my weight each week like Weight Watchers for this to actually work. DON'T TELL hubbies my crazy number...they will be disgusted. I know you all are my friends so you won't judge me.)

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Regina said...

You are one brave chick! I will support you in every way, well every way except posting my digits! Good luck girl. This might mean no sweets but you can still have a margarita, right?!?!?