Friday, December 5, 2008

Scrappin' for charity

Awhile back I made a purchase on ebay through a store called cropstop.com. They added me to their email list and one day I got an email about a charity event they were sponsoring for ProLiteracy. It's an ABC book (A Book for Charity)

The first people to respond were sent a quickutz die of a letter in the mail to use on the page. Then you were to make an 8 x8 page using simple words to go along with your letter. After they get everyone's page back they will assemble it and auction it off on ebay.

I am really excited to be a part of this!

I got letter c!

I know you can't tell but...I used flocking on the cow die cut so he is fuzzy.
I used real yarn for the cat. (and crazy googly eyes!)
I made a flip up part...the top is one car and when you lift the tab there are two cars.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Cool. I guess it's for little kids. Let me know when it's on ebay so I can check it out.

Nicole said...

What a cool project!!! Great page!

Regina said...

Oh, you'll win Ms. Creative. Let me know what your prize was!

Amy said...

There aren't any prizes...although they will do a random drawing for the letter die sets. My page is kinda prize worthy though, isn't it? ;) haha